[RC] Ad week-Steve Bradley Photography - Steve Bradley

Happy Holidays to all on ridecamp. Thank you, John and Steph, not only for Endurance Net but for all the great Owyhee Rides and ride photo
opportunities over the past year and for sponsoring "Ad week" this year.

Steph, I heard you and John will be joining the rest of us at Death Valley, I knew you couldn't stay home all winter!

Not only will I be photographing rides this winter in the south, but I will be able to ride two LDs over the winter. This gives Cindy the great opportunity and time to correct my bad riding habits for 4 or 5 hours.

Also now we have a large inverter in our living quarters trailer so
on site photos will be even easier to print (without using the generator).

As another reminder to everyone, my web page as well as other ride photographers around the country offer enlargements,Tee Shirts, mugs,and other merchandise for purchase as great Christmas gifts. If your stuck for something special for that "special" rider go take a look at what we offer, the quality is excellent. Go to my page at stevebradleyphotography.com

It will be great to see everyone at Death Valley, Warner Springs, Old Pueblo, Land of the Sun and and Mojave.

Happy Holidays to everyone and see you on the trails,
Steve & Cindy