[RC] ulcer medication - Claudia Provin

        I have a month's treatment supply (28 days--750 tablets - at 8 tablets three times a day according to the prescription directions) of ranitidine 300 mg which was prescribed for my horse.  I did not use it - in fact, I did not even open any of the bottles (three 250 tablet bottles).  It was purchased in June.  I paid $96 for it - I would be glad to sell it if someone would make a reasonable offer on it.  Calculate shipping into the offer--probably around $10???.

Claudia Provin
Texas