[RC] Ad Week: Brood Mare - North of S.F. - Robin Everett

Hi all!

I have a black bay unregistered pure Arab brood mare I need to rehome.

She came to me as a rescue two years ago.  She's in great shape now and all of her shots are up to date.  She's about 15-16 years old, about 14-2 hands.  She has had several foals, all with no difficulty - pasture breedings and births.  You can see a picture of her last foal at age 6 months on my my-endurance.net page.  Casey is 18 months old now and a real sweetie.  I could send more pictures of Casey and his mom (Pani) if anyone is interested.

Pani has gorgeous movement - my dressage trainer is impressed. Her feet have never been shod and seldom trimmed.  They just don't need it.

This mare was the product of a planned breeding.  She's *Piatygorsk x Kuhailan Lady. The owner's life started to come apart around the time she was foaled and she was never registered.

I took her on just as a good deed, but am not an experienced trainer and she needs a knowledgeable hand. She has been handled, bitted and backed, but is by no means trained.

If you have or know of a stallion you'd like a baby from, and you're in the general northern California area where I am, here's your chance!

Robin Everett
robin_everett @ yahoo dot com