RE: [RC] Old Style Tipperary Sportage Helmets - Paul

Good news and bad news. You can occasionaly find one on Ebay. That's the good news. The bad news is that they usually sell for quite a bit more than a new Tipperay Sportage Plus helmet  costs from a dealer..

But don't go to ebay right now, especially if you are looking for a size large old style helmet. You should wait for ... ummmm say ....about 4 days, 10 hours and 16 minutes before you look :-)  Trust me on this one :-)

Paul N. Sidio
KMA Chazz Piper (who would never intentionally dump me hard enough to need a helmet, but let's not take that chance)