RE: [RC] Ad Week Free "N" Easy - Susan Cushing

I have an older Icelandic version Med Tree. ?Too narrow for my guy. ?It is in great condition and has all the hardware. ?This is a flat saddle with a very cushy seat. ?$1300. ?I can e-mail pictures. ?I have the sheepskin numahs.
Susan Cushing
5sus@xxxxxxx