Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:13:26 +0000
From: merryben@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Trailering insurance

Some people have had problems but I loved them.  They came to the top of a mountain in California and put my entire rig (truck and 31' LQ trailer) on a low boy trailer and took me home (135 or so miles).  They called to let me know when they would get there.  It was about $700 and the bill was paid before the tow truck left his garage.  They authorized $800.................mb