[RC] Ad Week Freeform SB for sale - Ranelle Rubin

Hi Campers!

I have a Freeform SB (short back), lightly used (1.5 seasons) for sale.

It is black, has a 17" seat, and I will include the leathers. It is set up with 15 D rings (including a crupper ring) so you can tie anything you want onto it.

The reason I am selling it is I have gone to Bandos for my long, sloping shouldered geldings. This saddle did not have enough wither clearance for them. It is too bad, as it is such a well-made saddle.

Best fit would be the average Arab with a short back, and an average..not incredibly long shoulder.

I am asking $1,000 for it. I will send pictures upon request, but will have to wait till the weekend to take them.

You will need either a HAF pad or an Equipedic pad to go with it as I am keeping my HAF pads for my Bandos saddles.

Happy Trails!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx