From: Paul
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 12:16 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Red Barn 100

Hi Angie,

I am even more confused than usual. Is the Red Barn ride the event listed on the AERC calendar as the AHA Region XII Distance Roundup?  That ride says it takes place in Perry Georgia, but the website says the 2008 ride was at Big South Fork Tennessee.  Maybe it is Tevis South point to point?  Yippeee!!!

Help me Obie Wan... I have gotten pretty danged lost on trail before, but never gotten this lost before a ride:-)

Paul N. Sidio
KMA Chazz Piper
Spokane MO