[RC] Christmas Shopping! - Janice Taylor

Thanks Steph and John!

Just go to my website and browse.  I'm at the NFR this week at the Mandalay Bay convention center "Cowboy Market Place", but email  me and I'll get back to you and discuss your needs.  Obviously, if you want something custom, then it won't be ready for Christmas.  However, I  might just have what you are wanting in stock, so can ship imediately.

If you  happen to be in Vegas this week, then stop by and see me. I'd love to talk endurance..