[RC] Another Saddle Search - Oak Lawn Arabians

I need some advice.  I am searching for an endurance saddle.  These are the requirements I need.

For my horse(s):
Most are wide, med. backed and are fairly flat.  All have super laid back, large shoulders and good withers so they need flaring at the shoulders.

For me:
Small twist and deep seat.  I am not sure I like paneled saddles because of the height they are above the horse but I am willing to try.  Something with dressage stirrup placement.  English or compact western style (no horn) preferred.

I really want to make an investment here but not break the bank.  $500-$1500 dollars or around that would be perfect.

Thanks.

Carrie

Kirk, Carrie & Alexander Stewart
Oak Lawn Arabians