[RC] Rider - Michelle Stanton

I live in Unionville PA and I have 3 horses.  Does anyone know someone in my area that would be interested in conditioning and competing one of them?  If someone was just interested in going riding on the weekend without competing that would be OK too.  You can email me directly at m_l_stanton@xxxxxxxxx