Re: [RC] [RC] OT - Orpheo, a.k.a. Merlin (the Magnificent!) - Chris A

barbara, I'm not saying someone else's culture is wrong. I'm saying I can't watch it.

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't admire torturing animals, but this is NOT our culture and it's basically none of our business.  We wouldn't like it if someone from another culture criticized ours.  They could say, "You horrible people, you let women go around in public without covering their heads, or worse yet, you let them wear pants or go to the beach half naked.  It's all a matter of culture and perspective, and I don't think we should be criticizing or dictating to other cultures how they should conduct theirs.
As for the horse, I have never seen a horse run sideways.  It's incredible...

Barbara
Live and let live

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is. - Albert Einstein, physicist

Chris Anton
Skype: Chris A