RE: [RC] Issuing and Heeding warnings (was: Biting horse) - Susan Cushing

I know I truly would have thought that the person meant biting other horses.  I probably would have put my horse on the other side of me and the woman did.  If a horse lunges that bady, 1.  You need a VERY strong warning for others.  2.  Why was the horse given enough lead way and lead shank to even get that close to hurt someone??????

Susan Cushing