[RC] what do horses bite? - Tx Trigger

Since I demand my horses respect humans, and to never, EVER, bite or kick at a person, and if they bite or kick each other while loose in the pasture, but I am very close by, such as catching one of them, they will see the same punishment as if it was aimed at me, I guess I'd assume if someone said "my horse bites" as I walked up leading my horse, I'd probably assume they meant they would bite another horse. The one who got the bite, said, her mind thought that the statement of "my horse bites" meant her horse, so she put herself between them. I may have done the same, again assuming that the horse would now have respect for said person, and not try to bite the horse to the other side of them.  I am still amazed that anyone would have a horse, especially out at a ride, where numerous people (vets, pulse takers etc.) would be near it that would bite a person.  It is just not common for a horse, who is restrained by a halter and lead, and hopefully under the control of the owner to bite people. Maybe a loose horse.

So if someone said, "My horse bites" and did not say "My horse bites PEOPLE", I also would not have thought it would bite me. Guess I just demand more respect of my horse towards people, and thought most people did the same.
Jonni