[RC] re: biting horse - Cindy Collins

[RC] be careful, my horse bites - janet palma
Just to look at both sides....she did say, "be careful my horse bites".? If someone said that to me, I think I would have gone to another pile of hay.

Janet,
While this is true, it is just no excuse. ?A horse that is known to bite and is not socialized for the crowded situations of an endurance ride should not be at a ride. ?Plenty of people would have sued the owner, right or wrong. ?What if it had been a 10 year old junior rider? ?I also agree that if this had been a stallion, people would be up in arms and that's not right, either. Cindy

Cindy Collins