RE: [RC] Emergengy Locator Beacon - Katrina Mosshammer

Sounds like the perfect job to me!

Katrina (stuck in an office answering phones and typing letters all day ) :-(

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Valerie Jaques
Sent: January 29, 2008 1:29 PM
To: desertduty@xxxxxxxxx; Ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] Emergengy Locator Beacon

I really like this idea.  Not only would this be ideal for me as a rider, as I am often alone, it would be nice when I'm running or bicycling, also invariably alone.  I also work shoeing horses and am frequently alone.  It is not uncommon for me to not encounter another human being all day long, and I often work in places where my cell phone does not work. Additionally, it is not ouside the realm of possibility that I could be incapacitated and unable to reach my cell phone.  At the least, this would allow my family to find me in the event I didn't turn up when expected.  Thanks for the reference!