From: coldeye22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bob1andjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] biting horse/kicking horse
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:43:31 -0500

----- Original Message -----

I came in on the tail end of this post, but my mare kicks, a confirmed kicker of all things great and small.
i put long large red flags all over her and verbally warned folks of her kicking "all things great and small"  people dogs horses....but at the ride people rode up her tail and I still warned again about her,  it amazed me of their lackadaisical attitude.
Out of curiosity, how do you expect people to safely pass
you on the trail?

Linda Marins

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

-Margaret Mead