[RC] biting horse/kicking horse - DONNA MARIE WINTERS

I came in on the tail end of this post, but my mare kicks, a confirmed kicker of all things great and small.
i put long large red flags all over her and verbally warned folks of her kicking "all things great and small"  people dogs horses....but at the ride people rode up her tail and I still warned again about her,  it amazed me of their lackadaisical attitude.
my mare and I are working on the problem but it will always be a problem with her and i have lots of ribbon.

*please be aware of ribbons on horses,  BOB would try to bite horses passing him, so I put one in his forelock.  He got over it.