From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hoovinit@xxxxxxx
Sent: January 28, 2008 7:06 PM
To: rainbowmeadowsranch@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Riding To The Rescue CTR in Region 6

I have wondered this-why aren't there more fundraiser rides in Endurance?  Or maybe the ones I've ridden at just didn't publicize it was a fundraiser?  I'd personally rather some money go to a noble cause, like this one, than get a silly t-shirt or other item. Most of us have way too much "stuff" anyway.  JMHO