Re: [RC] Riding To The Rescue CTR in Region 6 - Hoovinit

I have wondered this-why aren't there more fundraiser rides in Endurance?  Or maybe the ones I've ridden at just didn't publicize it was a fundraiser?  I'd personally rather some money go to a noble cause, like this one, than get a silly t-shirt or other item. Most of us have way too much "stuff" anyway.  JMHO