[RC] Horse biting at ride - the OP's friend - Vallonelee

I am the second party that was involved in this incident. When I arrived at the vet check I went looking for the people who had taken my vet bag to the VC.  The mare was present when I came into close proximity and I was never told that she was a biter.  My horse and I were both within 3' of her before Susan arrived with her horse.  At no time during that time before Susan arrived was I given any warning that the mare was a biter.

Lee