Re: [RC] Wind Farms near Virginia City and Carson City not off topic - desertrydr1

We have wind farms in our area, and there seems to be no reason (or restrictions) why we can't ride around them.  We do, at least part of the time, no one has ever said anything.  Here, the wind farms are on rpivate property that a lot of people use for riding and hunting.  I can see where they might be dangerous to wildlife.  jeri