From: Jean Miller <jeanmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 4:28:56 AM
Subject: [RC] first horse

My parents had no clue what I was up to with my mare.? Good thing too.? On the other hand, when my kids started riding, they always wanted to know why I wouldn't allow them to do stuff.? Answer, cause I was your age once and did it and know how dangerous it is.
Another memory.? I was riding in the Cleveland Metro park with my 2 friends.? I was in my 30s.? We were galloping along when my 2 friends turned around and said "run, that guy is exposing himself!"? Now I am very nearsighted and was wearing my glasses which were probably way down on my nose.? I remember seeing the guy but nothing else..? Damn!? What did I miss?? At any rate, I asked them why we just didn't keep going past him and they replied, "what if he had a gun?'? My answer, "I don't think he could have hit a moving target and he was pretty incapacitated if his pants were around his ankles!"? Jeanie