[RC] A common thread in many of these horse stories--?? - Beth Leggieri

It seems lots of us cut our teeth on the less-than-perfect "first horse" -- and we all came back for more.  And seldom am I reading stories of hours in the ring on lesson horses or carefully managed riding situations . . .

I guess we've always been a Wild Bunch at heart . . .

Beth in Texas

*****
Beth Leggieri
Denton, TX

"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast nd you miss all you are traveling for."        (Ride the Dark Trail by Louis L'Amour)