Re: [RC] trailering horses across country - need advice - vccfarms

Just did the drive on Interstate 40 and I found that with a list of the fairgrounds along the route, I could call them in the afternoon as I saw where I would be stopping and they would either put my horses up or give me a couple of local boarding stables.  2 of the stables even offered a bunk house type of room.

MArk

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Ambrose Chaffee <greyhorserider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:20 am
Subject: [RC] trailering horses across country - need advice

Hi. I will be trailering my 2 horses across the country (Nevada to Florida) on Interstate 10. Has anyone done this drive in either direction and is willing to share their advice and where there are good places to stay overnight?
Email me (greyhorserider at hotmail.com) or call 775-750-8823. Thanks, Ruth

Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now. =