Re: [RC] First Horse - Crysta Turnage

My first horse was also one of those plastic ones on springs.  He was a black and white tobiano and his name was "Spot" (very original, I know).  I rode him until I got too big and the springs got stretched out, and when you'd mount, he would just list sadly to the side and sag against his frame.

I graduated to the arm of the couch, which was perfect for when watching horse movies.  I particularly loved Phar Lap and National Velvet.  My mom was not so impressed when I eventually rode the dang couch so hard and so many times that the arm started to separate from the frame...  =)
--
~ Crysta

"Those of us who finish near the back, make the rest of you look good."