[RC] First Horse - Faustina Duffy

My first horse was named "Short Biggy".  Not much on the looks department...in fact, he was a pig.  Literally-a Hampshire barrow.  But I could ride him and he would actually go where I asked, so it was a step up from the reins tied to the handlebars of my bike (that WILL teach light hands, however...hmmm, there's a teaching tool!).  Pull too much on either side and it turns whether you meant for it too or not, pull too hard and the grips slid off...

Lucky