Re: [RC] First Horse - marybenstover

I was so horse crazy that my grandfather called me "Maryhorse."

----- Original Message -----
From: "Evelyn Allen" <totaleclipse2007@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 6:22:47 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [RC] First Horse

My sisters and I were so totally nuts that our first horses were palomino coloured "suitcases" (yes, you read that right) that we rode around the house.  We must have had very good imaginations...we had a lot of fun with those "horses" and never got bitten or bucked off!  Thankfully, it was only a few more years before we got to start riding the real things.