From: "Carla Richardson" <richardson.carla@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Evelyn Allen" <totaleclipse2007@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] First Horse
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:37:44 -0700

My first horse was "Brownie" and he was simply the arm of an outdoor metal
swing.  My cousin and I would sit on the arms of the swing, her horse was
"Blackie" and mine was "Brownie."  No imagination in naming them <G> but
lots of imagination in riding!

It was pretty exciting when I got my first real horse, on Christmas morning,
a little gray QH with a red ribbon tied to his halter. Rawhide was his
name, and he was one of those bombproof wonderful horses for kids.

Carla Richardson
Colorado