From: Sharon Levasseur <sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Stall mat alternatives for garage / grooming area?
To: Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:34 PM

Hi all,

I use my garage as a grooming area AND a place to put my truck when the weather is nasty.  I need to find something lighter than regular stall mats to put in there… smaller pieces that interlock, maybe, or just a thinner mat.  It needs to be durable enough to put up with horseshoes and borium nails, with good traction, and it needs to not fall apart when I drive my truck over it.  Any bright ideas for me?

Thanks,

Sharon L. in Maine