[RC] Beta and Biothane Sale - Bob Fletcher

If someone is going to mention sales, mention all the sales that all of the online endurance vendors are having.  To plug a specific vendor isn't fair to all of the other companies out there who don't have friends to do their advertising for them.
It's holiday shopping season, I know I am doing all of my shopping for my friends online at the various endurance vendors.  Shop Local, endurance local.
bcf