[RC] In Memory of Maggie Price - Tom Sites

Not all of you may remember Maggie, but she was a consumate horseperson who was ready to laugh at anything.  She also had a personal side and she was always dressed immaculately and her make-up was always perfect. She was also one of the leading forces to get AERC into USET sponsoring FEI Teams.

I cooked for the USA East at 3 different zonal challenges and it was Maggie that gave me the idea to save all the unused vegtables to make into a soup for race day..

So the day after this years Thanksgiving i used all the leftovers and make it into a soup.  A huge pot of soup to be saved for future times.  So, its in the Memory of Maggie Price i made this soup and wish all Peace and Serenity and to be able to sit down and enjoy one of lifes basic pleasures. And to be so totally Thankful.  ts