Re: [RC] WEC trails - Truman Prevatt

I expect the example below is a horse on his way up going faster - not one that has lost a step. No one said anyone took the horses back and shot them. I expect many in the UAE keep a number of horses in their barns for other people to ride, relatives, friends, visitors, etc. If a horse is still going - that is a fine job for them. However, if you goal is winning, and why else are you there if your goal is not winning, you take your best not a horse that has passed his prime.