Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 06:59:30 -0800
From: tracetribute@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] English Endurance Saddle Stirrups
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to everyone who responded.   I found that the EZ rides do come with a 1" top bar, but only in the aluminum style.  I prefer to ride in the plastic caged version because I've seen a few crushed aluminum stirrups that happened when a horse fell down.   I think I will try to use my existing stirrups and just buy a new top bar from Sportack.

Angie Fura

www.tracetribute.com