Re: [RC] AERC Voting Ballots - rides2far

>>>Unless Josie is going to turn 19 before the end of the month, she is considered a "Youth Member" [from the by-laws "(b) Youth Membership. An individual shall be considered a youth Member if they have not yet attained the age of eighteen years prior to the beginning of the Ride Season."] and should not have gotten a ballot at all.

Lord help us. We let someone who is 18, has something like 1700 miles, been going to rides for 18 years (attended her first at 10 days), has completed a 100, and only one pull...we let someone like *that* vote just like a person who just attended their first LD and paid some dues???? What's the world coming to?

Angie

Single?
Chat with sexy singles in your area now. Click Here!