Re: [RC] California - Lynne Glazer

Angie,

Glamis gets 30,000 off road vehicles during Thanksgiving week.  Not recommended for horses at that time, and absolutely never for an unconditioned horse, though the areas next to the road through the Glamis road aren't as deep.

Some friends and I photographed Kat and Yvette in Arabian costume at Osborne Overlook last Thursday, it was strangely unpopulated compared to usual until I recalled the proximity to the holiday.

The rangers said that during the "season", which is most of the year except summer, there is a death a day there, people removing themselves from the gene pool.

Lynne