Re: [RC] AERC voting ballots - Cindy Collins

I am NOT trying to stir up trouble, but I just found out that all these years I've sent my family ballots back in one envelope and so my vote did not ever count.  I am upset about this...mostly because no one ever knew this and I know that many AERC members combined their family ballots into one envelope.  I just think you all should know.  Cindy