Re: [RC] handling ballots - rides2far

My guess is that the computer does it automatically and it's a pain in the butt to figure out how to get it not to. :-)

Just to make everyone feel better...I received 3 ballots. One for Josie, Bonnie & me. I didn't even mention it to them since they wouldn't have a clue who to vote for and would ask me to tell them. I read the bios, voted for all three of us (yes I opened their mail!) and put them all in one envelope to return. Quick, somebody call the cops. >eg<

Angie

Overwhelmed? Click here for information on drug and alcohol rehabilitation.