[RC] nosebands for S-hackamores - sandra fretelliere

I use it on my 7 years old mare for 2nd and 3rd loops and more…
I use a baucher bit for the 1st loop and she is just fine with it.
She is really sensitive and responsive, even though sometimes she pulls on the 1st loop but she is not too bad.

I have a biothane S hack but she has a very sensitive skin, so i use a wool "nose band".
I bought a wool piece and cut it in half so it can fit on the nose band of the S hack.

She never had a problem. No tripping, we finish Fort Valley a couple of weeks ago, and I can tell she could see the ground with all the rocks.
So the bulky part of having a wool piece does not seem to bother her one bit.

But as people says, you have to try it for yourself (I mean your horse).

But I will highly recommend using a fleece or wool piece no matter what kind of S hack you are using.

Happy trails!