[RC] G 614 Goodyear Tires and Rims - Teddy

Title: Teddy Lancaster
I am in Lake City, Florida at the moment and where I am staying they have 6 of these tires mounted on 8 lug Alcoa Aluminum Rims.  These are in great shape, about a year old with plenty of tread wear. (Date on tires in 2007)

For those of you who do not know, these are 235/85/R16 tires, Load Range G. The best 16" tire on the market. 14 play rating.

He wants $1200 for all 6.  That is a great deal.  The tires alone NEW cost $300+ and the rims over $150 each.

Contact: John Palmer

(941) 928-4573. E-mail: John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I had room for them I'd buy them myself!!!
--

Teddy Lancaster

1-800-533-2327
http://runningbear.com/
6789 State Route 141
Kitts Hill, OH 45645

We know the ship is sinking, the rats are trying to escape, and the common man is locked behind gates in steerage. America is toast.

The only thing we learn from history, I am afraid, is that we do not learn from history - Ron Paul

Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates. - Gore Vidal

“It would behoove the new Administration not to allow a Depression to happen now. 16-year-olds now aren't the same as the were then. When I was 16, I wasn't afraid to die. 16-year-olds now aren't afraid to kill.” - This American Life