Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:26 PM
Subject: [RC] wec

Hi ridecampers!
I followed  WEC in  Malaysia very close ,because  I had a friend of mine there (Arcaya riding Don Pancho).No one of our chilean horses finished so it was worst than the USA team,but I have some thoughts about this.First this is "their type of endurance".There is a lot of discussion about the racing ,high speeds,flat courses.So they(arabs) are very good on that,so good as spaniers ,argentine and uruguay.Are they so good in mountains and hills?(like in chile and USA).Could they be so competitive in our habitat?I think no because there is a different type of racing,other type of horses and other strategy.Is the pilot of  Nascar who drives in oval the best card to win the formula 1?? I don t think so.You USA dont must to be depressed because of the result of Malaysia,you must be proud because the effort you did was great,in "their " style.
You guys have the great opprtunity to organize the next world ecuestrian games,would you do it  in their style????? why??
best wishes  Hans  (Chile)
sorry for my english