[RC] Calamity Jane - Kerry Greear

Tom, this summer I had the privilege of riding with the Ft. Pierre to Deadwood wagon train.  As we paraded up mainstsreet Deadwood, I attempted riding Hawk into a famous bar.  I was stopped by management, who did think it was fun but against all rules.  Hawk was willing and I was thirsty!!!  But if you are serious, I'm game, willing to check with bar owners in Deadwood, and will meet you there anytime!!!!!!!!! I will need a little time to get into shape, since I am rather a lightweight drinker.  But if I can train Hawk to help me and I only have to do every other shot, I just might make all 11 bars!!!!!!!!!!!!Would be fun to try.
Remember, to finish is to win.     Kerry in the Black Hills of SD who loves the longriders guild

Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the “I’m a PC” Messenger themepack now. Download now.