Re: [RC] The Stall Rested Endurance Horse - a.hoins

Hi Elyse,

When my colt injured himself and had to be confined for
three months the vet gave him a sedative shot that lasted
for 30 days. For the life of me, I cannot remember the
name, but it worked. After the first month I did not think
it was needed. He got so crazy I drove two hours to the
clinic to pick up another dose, what a difference. Maybe
some knowledgeable soul will know what it is called.

When I was able to begin letting him out for some
free time, I hit him with some Ace about 35 to 40 minutes
before hand for the first couple of times. It took the
edge off of him and by the third time
letting him out, he was fine, not crazy.

Hang in there,

Ann
Smoke and Penny
SW PA