Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 1:08 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Trailer Fire at Hahira

I wasn't aware that RMs have rules regarding generators but I for one appreciate NOT being kept awake by a generator. Having been the guest of friends in their LQ trailers, it is quite possible to stay comfortable all night without running the generator. If newer gens are quiet enough, I don't see why it is an issue, but then the ones who camp next to those with generators ought to get to make the call.

San ( who has slept in everything BUT a LQ for over a decade!)