From the Horse's Mouth:  http://horsesmouth1ac.com
Animal Communication
Visit Horses Mouth Message Board! http://horsesmouth1ac.proboards53.com/index.cgi It's Free!

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Linda Winkel <lwinkel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Linda Winkel <lwinkel@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Mr. Buddy Heater
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 8:00 PM

After reading about the fire over the weekend am wondering if I should get a heater. I had done all of my price searching on buying a Mr. Buddy Heater then read that story about it causing the fire in the horse trailer.
Does anyone else use one of those on here. I thought it would be great to use when we put our cots in the back of the horse trailer this ride season.
I thought if we opened one of the vents in the roof that would give enough ventilation so we would not die from carbon dioxide.
Any suggestions from anyone that has used the heater with good results I would love to hear from you.

Linda and AJ