[RC] Saddle for polish arab - Melinda Faubel

I responded privately but with all the posts about the subject, I wanted to give a plug for one of my favorite saddles - my Companion Trail II Duett.

I really really like this saddle and it fits my polish arab perfectly and is very comfortable and secure for me.  The only downside is that they are little heavier compared to some other saddles I use....At my last ride I weighed in at 158 pounds!!!!  With ~32 pounds being the saddle, pad, etc. (and I pack light - not much in the saddle bags!).  Still a very nice saddle that is well made.

I do have an older model specialized international that might fit her, I just haven't tried it yet (using it on the Standardbred right now).

Melinda