Re: [RC] Saddles for Polish Arabs - Renie

My friend and I ride Boz saddles.  Boz saddles have a PATENTED flexible tree, not just the panels.  It is made out of a material that can be run over with a D-4 caterpillar tractor!  Clarissa Hale has over 7,000 miles and uses her Boz saddles on 5 different horses, 3 which are pure Polish.  I have used my Boz on everything from a 12 hand pony up to a 17 hand warmblood.  Never have had any back soreness or saddle issues.  Right now I am riding a big pure Polish gelding in endurance, he is 15 hands, and also use the Boz on his 1/2 sister, a 14 hand mare.  Check out Boz' website. www.bozsaddlery.com   Another thing, you hardly ever see one for sale in the classifieds of endurance.net.  Renie Burnett
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 10:08 PM
Subject: [RC] Saddles for Polish Arabs

For those who ride Polish Arabs -- What kind of saddle have you found works best overall for your horse?  I have found an SR Enduro that is for a flatter backed horse that I'm going to try to see if it works.  His previous owner rode him in a wide tree Tucker but I'd rather find another saddle than the Tucker.

I realize each horse is different but thought I get some ideas.

Thanks,
Val