[RC] [Endurance Riding: News] 2008 FEI World Endurance Championship- Afinal story - Endurance.Net

I think that this event represented the maturity of our sport at the International level. It was a very tight race - a tightly contested race. I'm not sure how much more advantage can be gained in future events by 'getting better' at any single aspect of competition. With more things being equal (training, nutrition, crewing, strategy) we are beginning to see the true brilliance and athletic ability of the horse and the skill and horsemanship of the rider prevail.

I have written many many words about this event, about Malaysia as host, about the efforts behind a WEC. This link will take you there -

WEC wrap up - Steph's view

Congratulations to all who endeavored and to all who succeeded!

Steph Teeter
Endurance.net

--
Posted By Endurance.Net to Endurance Riding: News at 11/15/2008 01:55:00 AM