Re: [RC] insurance - April

Join the AERC and opt for the additional personal liability insurance.

April
Nashville, TN

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Anna Wolfe <awolfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am just now learning that my ranch insurance, and therefore my umbrella policy, does not cover speed or strength events regarding my horses.  Good grief – I thought that was what an umbrella policy is for – to cover what isn't otherwise covered.  So if my horse gets loose, or injures anyone at a ride – no coverage.  Have you all found this to be true?  Do you get any additional coverage?  I don't run a horse business in anyway, but sometimes let others ride my horses, both at home at and at rides.  What do you all do?

Anna Wolfe

Des Moines, NM