Re: [RC] Horse Accommodations in Utah and Nevada - Barbara McCrary

There is, or was, a fairgrounds in Fernley.  Julie Suhr and I put our two horses into the arena for the night on our way to a ride many years ago.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 8:30 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Horse Accommodations in Utah and Nevada

Trish,

The Reno Livestock Event Center may be something to check into if you are willing to come this far west before stopping. There is not much between Winnemucca and Reno.

RLEC:

1350 N Wells Ave
Reno, NV 89512
(775) 688-5751

You can call for reservations, it is $20./nt. They require shavings which can be purchased there for $5./bag if you do not travel with them. You can leave your rig there, but cannot stay there.

Hope that helps.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx